onsdag 7 december 2011

About my self & backgrund

 My name is Daniel, I am married, blessed with 3 children. I live in Helsingborg with my family. I come from Ghana Kumasi  the second capital of the country, from a tribe call Ashanti. The Ashanti live in central Ghana in western Africa approximately 300km. away from the coast. The Ashanti are a major ethnic group of the Akans in Ghana. To the Ashanti, the family and the mother’s clan are most important. A child is said to inherit the father’s soul or spirit (ntoro) and from the mother a child receives flesh and blood (mogya)
I love tourism traveling to see many places I therefore want to take this pleasure to blogg about my self, family, tourism and culture as my main topics. I would like to talk about other interessting and many more. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar